Glenn Beck Nearly Dies and the Left Cheers
For those who missed it, Glenn Beck left his radio program early yesterday, saying he felt ill. Filling in on his TV show, Judge Andrew Napolitano announced Beck has a case of appendicitis. The Left reacted with its usual reaction: glee and bloodlust. A few of left-wing headlines shout:
- “Glenn Beck Sadly Escapes Death After His Appendix Conveniently Fails Him”;
- “Glenn Beck’s Heroic Appendix Attempts To Kill Him“
The latter story reads:
It was during his radio program, so sadly there is no video of Glenn clutching his abdomen, vomiting, and finally collapsing in pain.
Beck is expected to make a full recovery, after his appendix was removed at “an undisclosed hospital.”
This morning, during his radio show, Glenn Beck suffered a mutiny staged by the only internal organ he has that exhibits any signs of intelligence…
And the caring folks at Democratic Underground wrote such sentiments as:
- “I hope he f-cking dies“;
- “Pain, Infection, Life Support…First“;
- “May he soon be at peace…Very soon“; and
- Numerous variants of “I hope it burst.”
It’s par for the course for the politcal hacks who alternately lecture conservatives about the all-important virtue of civility, lie about conservative incivility, and dream of the day they can bring back duels.